Shere Dore is out of jail. Waller County News will be monitoring this case closely.


    Shere Dore0:00 Hey Debbie! Are y'all still at Wheeler? I'll be visiting my homeless camps soon. 
    Just now
    Manage
    Debbie Colin0:00 Happy u home too
    1
    4 mins
    Manage
    Debbie Colin0:00 So glad to c u girl
    1
    11 mins
    Manage
    Dee Deal16:08 🙌🏾🙌🏾
    1
    48 mins
    Manage
    Ashton P. Woods14:55 Hello
    1
    49 mins
    Manage
    You who are tagged that fought relentlessly for me from Ft Bend to Harris. I love you! I'm in need of my kids, my Kali girl, real food & bed for now.
    I will update later in the morning after I get my head right.
    If I missed someone in the tag, please don't take it personal. From my activist family to my attys to supporters... "thank you" so much. Big love! #OurFightContinues
    Comments
    Hey... I'M FREE!
    13 LONG ASS DAYS!
    #StillFighting
    Comments
    Shere Dore I'm ok. Just need to rejuvenate.
    1
    44 mins
    Manage
    Michael Patterson Glad u r free
    1
    30 mins
    Manage
    Shantel Davis So glad you're safe
    1
    29 minsEdited
    Manage
    Aliene Wingate Adams Very glad you are safe. I know your family is happy.
    1
    21 mins
    Manage
    Sara White happy to see you free. love you
    1
    Just now

No comments: